Wednesday 25th March 2020
Bury St Edmunds Market has a long and colourful history dating back to the days of William the Conqueror.
Around 80 stalls all offering various goods, from food and drink to houseware and clothing, line the streets of the historic Suffolk town. You may also wish to visit St Edmundsbury Cathedral or one of the many historic churches in the town.
- 0830 Eastons Depot*
- 0840 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 0900 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 0910 Harford Park & Ride*
- 0940 HSBC Bus Stop, Attleborough
- 1000 Chase Public House, Thetford
*Free parking available
Swipe left and right
|Wed 25 Mar, 2020