Friday 2nd October 2020
Enjoy a little free time in Cambrigde before our afternoon visit to Anglesey Abbey.
At the age of 30, the future Lord Fairhaven began to create his first home. Wanting to inspire and surprise visitors, he created a spectacular garden with planting for all seasons and a cosy house in which to entertain. Life revolved around horse racing and shooting, and guests enjoyed 1930s luxury.
Admission to the house, gardens and Lode watermill is included.
- 0800 Eastons Depot*
- 0810 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 0830 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 0840 Harford Park & Ride*
- 0910 HSBC Bus Stop, Attleborough
- 0930 Chase Public House, Thetford
*Free parking available
Swipe left and right
|Fri 2 Oct, 2020