Saturday 21st September 2019
The Duxford Battle of Britain Air Show brings to life Duxford’s finest hour as an important Second World War fighter station defending Great Britain from aerial attack in 1940.
Get close to historic aircraft and brave pilots taking to the skies above you, following in the footsteps of ‘the few’ to whom so much was owed by so many, experience daring air displays, dog fights, pyrotechnics and aerobatics and witness the majesty of a mass Spitfire flypast over the skies of IWM Duxford, where history was made during the Second World War.
- 0730 Eastons Depot*
- 0740 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 0800 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 0810 Harford Park & Ride*
- 0840 HSBC Bus Stop, Attleborough
- 0900 Chase Public House, Thetford
*Free parking available
Swipe left and right
|Sat 21 Sep, 2019