Thursday 1st October 2020
Take a guided tour of this architectual masterpiece of the 13th to 16th centuries. Westminster Abbey presents a unique pageant of British history from the shrine of Edward the Confessor, the tombs of Kings & Queens and memorials to the famous and great.
This has also been the setting for every coronation since 1066 and has seen 16 Royal weddings.
Afternoon Tea will be served in a nearby hotel after the tour.
Please inform our reservations team of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Senior: £69 Child: £66
- 0700 Eastons Depot*
- 0710 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 0730 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 0740 Harford Park & Ride*
- 0810 HSBC Bus Stop, Attleborough
- 0830 Chase Public House, Thetford
*Free parking available
Swipe left and right
|Thu 1 Oct, 2020