Friday 14th May 2021
A morning stop is made at Bircham Windmill before we make our way to Sandringham, where entry to the House, Garden and Museum is included.
An onsite café allows you to obtain your own lunch and refreshments. Built by Edward VII when he was Prince Of Wales,and owned by four generations of monarchs,this is the Queens favourite retreat.
- Coach Travel
- Entry to Sandringham House
Adult: £37 ~ Senior £36 ~ Child: £33
- 0830 Eastons Depot*
- 0840 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 0900 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 0910 Harford Park & Ride*
- 0940 Dereham Tesco
- 1000 Swaffham Market Place
*Free parking available
Swipe left and right
|Fri 14 May, 2021