Tuesday 10th March 2020
We spend time in Hatton Country World, a unique blend of factory shopping bargains, traditional crafts, antiques and speciality food shops, all housed in converted Victorian farm buildings, set in rolling Warwickshire countryside. The village is regarded as the largest collection of craft shops in the country.
We then travel to Leamington Spa, where we visit the National Guide Dog Breeding Centre. Here we are given a guided ˜behind the scenes™ tour of the kennels and training centre.
- 0730 Eastons Depot*
- 0740 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 0800 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 0810 Harford Park & Ride*
- 0840 HSBC Bus Stop, Attelborough
- 0900 Chase Public House, Thetford
* Free parking available
Swipe left and right
|Tue 10 Mar, 2020