Wednesday 20th May 2020
From humble beginnings in Nutbush, Tennessee, to her transformation into the global Queen of Rock & Roll, Tina Turner didn't break the rules, she rewrote them. This new stage musical reveals the untold story of a woman who dared to defy the bounds of her age, gender and race.
Venue: Aldwych Theatre, London
*** 1930 performance ***
OAP: £81 Child: £81
Due to the unprecidented amount of tickets sales for this show, the promoter has only released evening performances in 2020 for groups.
Seating: Stalls - Rows K, L, M, N, O P, Q, R & S
- 1230 Eastons Depot*
- 1240 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 1300 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 1310 Harford Park & Ride*
- 1340 HSBC Bus Stop, Attleborough
- 1400 Chase Public House, Thetford
* Free parking available
Swipe left and right
|Wed 20 May, 2020