Sunday 26th April - Monday 4th May 2020- £1296pp
Sunday 4th - Monday 12th October 2020- £1395pp
Single Supplement on both dates- £195
Seaview Supplement on both dates- £95pp
- Door to door service
- Return flights
- 8 nights All Inclusive at the Leonardo Plaza Cypria Maris Beach Hotel
- Coach tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a Cito Tour Manager throughout
- English speaking local guides during excursions
DAY 1: Your Door to Door service will transfer you to the airport for your flight to Cyprus. A local coach will transfer us to the Leonardo Plaza Cypria Maris Beach Hotel, our base for the next 8 nights.
During our stay, the following excursions are included:
• A morning guided tour of the city of Paphos. Once the ancient capital of Cyprus now emerging as one of the most popular resorts on the island. We will visit Panagia Church, built in the 13th century over the ruins of an early Byzantine basilica, where it is believed that St Paul was flogged here by the Roman Governor.
• A full day guided excursion to Nicosia, the capital city of Cyprus. We will see the Archbishop’s Palace and visit the Cathedral of St John, also the Archaeological Museum and restored 19th Century Quarter. Free time for sightseeing at your leisure.
• A full day guided excursion to the pine clad mountains of Troodos, dotted with picturesque villages. Visit the famous Kykkos Monastery, originally founded by the Byzantines in 1092 and renowned for its wealth of frescoes and mosaics. Inside the church is the golden altar, the centre piece of which is the famous icon of the Virgin.
• The village of Omodos, a wine producing village with a quaint cobblestone square.
• A scenic journey along the coast to Limassol, Cyprus’s second largest city. A bustling port and resort, the city is renowned for its shopping and cafes. Also visit Curium, the stunning amphitheatre built into the sea cliffs outside of Limassol. Free time to wander along the seafront or explore the local market. We visit the beautiful setting of Aphrodite’s birthplace, situated on the old coastal road.
• 3 full days and 1 half day at leisure to enjoy the hotel facilities or embark on some further sightseeing or shopping. Lunches are not included during the full day excursions.
DAY 9: Today we leave Cyprus. Our local coach will transfer us to the airport for our return flight back to the UK and your Door to Door service home.
For anyone with mobility issues, this holiday has been graded as easy-medium.
Leonardo Plaza Cypria Maris Beach Hotel & Spa ****
An adults-only hotel in a prime location in Paphos. Located on a sandy beach, close to the tourist promenade that ends at the harbour and castle. Beautifully designed with modern, spacious rooms and extensive gardens, it ranks amongst the most popular hotels in Paphos. All rooms are en-suite with air-conditioning, satellite TV, tea/coffee making facilities, mini-fridge, hairdryer and Wi-Fi. Facilities include indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, gym and sauna.
Swipe left and right
|Sun 4 Oct, 2020
CALL TO BOOK