Tuesday 5th - Tuesday 12th May 2020- £1225pp
Tuesday 8th - Tuesday 15th September 2020- £1275pp
Single Supplement for both dates- £115
- Door to door service
- Return flights
- 7 nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Hotel Adua & Regina Di Saba
- 1 traditional lunch included
- English speaking local guide during excursions
- All entrance fees, where applicable
- Services of a Cito Tour Manager throughout
DAY 1: Your Door to Door service will transfer you to the airport for your flight to Italy. On arrival, our local coach will transfer us to the Hotel Adua & Regina Di Saba, in Montecatini Terme our base for the next 7 nights. (Please note that restrictions at Pisa airport will require a minimum 10 minute walk to the coach meeting point).
During our stay, the following excursions are included:
• Visit a typical local farmhouse for an introduction to the tasty world of Italian cuisine. Volunteers from within our group will be needed to assist the chef during our master class. They will prepare our lunch of pasta, sauce and crostini which we will enjoy with a sample of the local wine.
• Excursion to Volterra, a former Etruscan settlement located on a rise with a splendid view of the surroundings.
• Visit to a local olive grove for a tour and tasting.
• Excursion to Siena for a guided tour of this important medieval city. The highlight is the Piazza del Campo, the seashell-shaped square, on which the famous Palio horse race takes place each year and the imposing cathedral is also magnificent.
• Wine tasting in the Chianti Valley, where the hilly landscape is interspersed with vineyards and palaces.
• Take the train into Florence for a guided walking tour of this beautiful Renaissance city. Highlights include the Duomo di Santa Maria del Fiore, the Giotto Bell Tower and the historic district before some free time to admire the shops on the Ponte Vecchio, enjoy an Italian espresso or a gelato.
• Visit to Lucca, a charming town with its cathedral, Church of San Michele and well preserved city walls.
• Travel to Pisa to be charmed by this antique, former sea republic. We will see the impressive cathedral, the baptistery and of course, the worldfamous Leaning Tower.
• 1 full day and 2 half days free at leisure in Montecantini Terme.
DAY 8: Today we leave Tuscany, our local coach will transfer us to the airport for our return flight back to the UK and your Door to Door service home.
For anyone with mobility issues, this holiday has been graded as medium-hard.
Hotel Adua & Regina Di Saba, Montecatini Terme ****
Located in the heart of the town, this family-run hotel is just a few steps away from the local shops & town spas. All rooms feature telephone, hairdryer, satellite TV, air-conditioning, safe and Wi-Fi. There is also a Wellness Centre with a small heated pool.
Swipe left and right
|Tue 8 Sep, 2020
CALL TO BOOK