Friday 2nd - Friday 9th October 2020
Single Room Supplement £250
- Door to door service
- Return flights
- Airport transfers at destination
- 7 nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Elea Beach Hotel
- Seaview rooms
- Coach tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- All entrance fees, where applicable
- Services of a Cito Tour Manange throughout
DAY 1: Your Door to Door service will transfer you to the airport for your flight to Corfu. A local coach will transfer us to the Elea Beach Hotel, our base for the next 7 nights.
During our stay on Corfu, the following excursions are included:
• Guided tour of Corfu Town. The town is a maze of narrow streets dominated by the 16th century fortress. Shops and stalls sell local specialties such as wild honey, fig cakes and handmade lace. Included is a short boat ride to the famous Mouse Island.
• Full day excursion of the Island. Highlights include picturesque Paleokastritsa and its 13th Century monastery and Lakones with the most breathtaking views of Corfu.
• A Kassiopi Coastal cruise passing the beautiful Island of Vidos and the fishing villages of Nissaki and Barbati and the town of Kassiopi. After some free time, the cruise continues past spectacular beaches at Limnopoula and Agios Stefanos to reach the cave of Agois Arsenios and the house where Lawrence Durrell lived.
• Visit Achilleion Palace, museum and gardens, located in Gastouri and built by Sisi, Elizabeth of Bavaria, Empress of Austria and the nearby fishing village of Benitses.
• Visit to a distillery to sample freshly produced liqueurs and sweets including their famous Koum Kouat liqueur.
• 2 full and 2 half free days to relax and enjoy the hotel facilities or explore the local area at your own pace.
DAY 8: Today we leave Corfu. Our local coach will transfer us to the airport for our return flight back to the UK and your Door to Door service home.
For anyone with mobility issues, this holiday has been graded as easy-medium.
Elea Beach Hotel ****
Situated in the resort of Dassia, 12km from Corfu Town. The hotel is set in a large olive grove, surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens and is on a Blue Flag award-winning beach. All hotel rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, radio, telephone, fridge, hairdryer, Wi-Fi and balcony with sea view. The hotel boasts a saltwater swimming pool, beachfront tavern, shop, table tennis & offers entertainment.
Swipe left and right
|Fri 2 Oct, 2020
CALL TO BOOK