Tuesday 23rd - Sunday 28th June 2020
Single Cabin Supplement £275 (limited availability)
Upper Deck Supplement £100pp
- Door to door service
- Return flights
- Airport transfers at the destination
- 5 nights Inclusive accomodation whilst on board MS Monet (all breakfast, lunch and 3 course set menu dinner (French inspired), all local wines, beers and water during meals and at the bar)
- Coach tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking local guides during excursions
- All entrance fees, where applicable
- Services of a Cito Tour Manager throughout
Cruise itinerary is subject to change due to sailing schedules.
DAY 1: Your Door to Door service will transfer you to the airport for your flight to Germany. Our local
coach will meet and transfer us to Cochem rated as one of the prettiest towns on the Moselle. Here you
will find half-timbered houses, quaint cottages and winding cobbled streets, all dominated by Cochem Castle. Once our cabins are ready, we board the MS Monet, settle in and enjoy a welcome cocktail and
introduction to the crew.
During our cruise, the following excursions are included:
• Guided tour of Koblenz, at the crossroad of the Rhine and Moselle regions. Koblenz is crowned by
the Ehrenbreitstein Fortress, which we will reach by the town’s funicular railway.
• Cruise along the Rhine’s most romantic stretch to Rudsheim, passing by numerous castles nestled
among famous vineyards, picturesque village and the legendary Rock of the Lorelei.
• Cruise the Rhine to Mannheim, passing the cities of Wiesbaden, Nierstein and Worms.
• Guided tour of Heidelberg – Germany’s most romantic city with a trip on the funicular railway and entrance to the palace gardens.
• Full day city tour of Strasbourg, where highlights include the famous Place de la Republique, the European Parliament complex and the Petit France Quarter, listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Coach tour of the Alsatian wine route including entrance and visit of Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle, for a journey back in time to the Middle Ages.
• Walking guided tour of Basel, to include the Grossbasel area and its medieval streets and
monuments, the Basler Munster Cathedral, the market place and its ornate Town Hall.
DAY 6: We disembark after breakfast, with free time in Basel before our coach transfer to the airport and our flight back to the UK. On arrival, your Door to Door service will be waiting to take you home.
For anyone with mobility issues, this holiday has been graded as medium.
A 2 deck ship with 78 cabins, carrying 158 passengers. Facilities include lounge bar with dance floor, bar, dining room, sundeck with deck chairs. Cabins are en suite, air-conditioned and have a picture window, hairdryer, satellite TV, window and safe. Wi-Fi is available on board.
Swipe left and right
|Tue 23 Jun, 2020