Thursday 9th - Tuesday 14th April 2020
Ocean View Porthole Window Supplment from £180pp
Superior Ocean View Picture Window Supplement from £250pp
Single Cabin Supplement: Please contact for details
- Door to door service
- Cabins are en-suite, air conditioned and have TV, tea/coffee making facilities and hairdryer
- All meals throughout the cruise from 5 course a la carte dining to casual buffets & late night snacks
- All Inclusive drinks package
- Captain's drinks party and gala buffet
- Evening entertainment including cabaret shows, live music & dancing
- Use of leisure facilities and a wide range of daytime activities & lectures
- Crew gratuities
- Port Taxes
Please note – we do not include shore excursions. Full details will be sent in advance by Fred.Olsen.
DAY 1: Your Door to Door service will transfer you to Southampton to board Braemar. Highlights of the cruise include:
• Cruise The Nieuwe Mass, a 24 km long distributary of the mighty River Rhine, passing lovely waterfront houses, the iconic Erasmusbrug Bridge and the soaring Rotterdam skyline.
• Rotterdam, the major port city of South Holland. The Netherlands' second largest city has a diverse community, a captivating maritime history and an abundance of excellent museums.
• Amsterdam, Netherlands. Here you’ll be able to unravel the haunting history at Anne Frank’s House, delve into culture at the Museum Quarter, take a leisurely cruise along the canals or enjoy a unique perspective as you take in the city by bicycle! The highlight is undoubtedly the chance to visit the historic Keukenhof Gardens at a great time for capturing colourful tulips in bloom.
• Cruise the North Sea Canal. Amsterdam’s direct link to the North Sea and one of Europe’s busiest and most important shipping lanes.
• Antwerp, Belgium. Here you have time to explore at your own pace, courtesy of the ship’s closer docking location and an overnight stay. The likes of the Royal Museum of Fine Arts and the legendary diamond district are recommended for immersing yourself in the city’s most prized possessions. Elsewhere, after we’ve had the chance to sample some delicious Belgian chocolates, perhaps take a city walking tour which showcases all the revered landmarks that sit in the shadow of the mighty Cathedral of Our Lady.
• Should you wish to venture further afield, an equally captivating tour includes the attractions and artisan chocolatiers of Ghent.
DAY 6: We cruise back into Southampton to meet your Door to Door service home.
Braemar will capture your senses with her five-deck high atrium and cascading decks at the stern. The ship has a number of restaurant and bar facilities, including Palms Café, Marquee Poolside Bar and the grand Thistle and Grampian restaurants.
Swipe left and right
|Thu 9 Apr, 2020
CALL TO BOOK