Tuesday 4th - Tuesday 11th August 2020
Ocean view porthole window supplement from £110pp
Superior ocean view picture window supplement from £460pp
Single Cabin Supplement: Please ask for details
- Door to door service
- Cabins are en-suite, air conditioned and have TV, tea/coffee making facilities and hairdryer
- All meals throughout the cruise from 5 course a la carte dining to casual buffets & late night snacks
- All inclusive drinks package
- Captain's drinks party and gala buffet
- Evening entertainment including cabaret shows, live music & dancing
- Use of leisure facilities and a wide range of daytime activities & lectures
- Crew gratuities
- Port taxes
Please note – we do not include shore excursions. Full details will be sent in advance.
DAY 1: Your Door to Door service will transfer you to Dover to board Boudicca.
Highlights of the cruise include:
• Bergen, a city steeped in maritime heritage. Don’t miss the chance to visit the 900-year-old UNESCO-listed Bryggen Wharf or climb the cobbled stairways lined with traditional halftimbered buildings. Bergen has a vibrant fish market and not to be missed is a chance to ride the Funicular Railway to the top of Mount Floyen, offering spectacular panoramic views of Bergen and its scenic surroundings.
• Flam – anchor port with tenders (small boats) used to transport guests from ship to shore. Here there
are plenty of opportunities to take in Norway’s renowned scenery. You can capture magical views
from the Stegastein Lookout, admire the mighty waterfalls of Tvinde and Kjofossen, or journey up
high into the mountains on the iconic Flam Railway.
• Naeroyfjord to Gudvangen. Boudicca will deviate down the size-restricted Naroyfjord, one of the most dramatic passages in Europe.
• Olden – anchor port with tenders (small boats) used to transport guests from ship to shore. Olden is the gateway to the astonishing Jostedalen Glacier and its famous branch, Briksdal, as well as the stunning Lovatnet Lake and Olden Church.
• Nordfjord – The sixth longest fjord in Norway and one of the most picturesque, and Hornelen, Europe’s highest sea cliff.
• Lysefjord. A stunning example of the Norwegian fjords' spectacular natural beauty. Carved into the landscape by glacier movement in the Ice Age approximately 10,000 years ago, Lysefjord is lined by magnificent mountains and dramatic cliff faces, some soaring over 1,000 metres high.
• 2 days at sea
DAY 8: We cruise back into Dover to meet your Door to Door service home.
Beautiful Boudicca oozes a sense of class, style and elegance not experienced on modern megaships and
floating theme parks. On board the emphasis is on providing an intimate and more traditional cruise experience for up to 880 guests.
Swipe left and right
|Tue 4 Aug, 2020