Wednesday 26th February 2020
Welcome to 48 Doughty Street, the London home of Charles Dickens. This is where the author wrote Oliver Twist, The Pickwick Papers and Nicholas Nickleby.
Before admission and tour of the museum – you will be treated to a 2-course lunch in a nearby restaurant.
- 0730 Eastons Depot*
- 0740 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 0800 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 0810 Harford Park & Ride*
- 0840 HSBC Bus Stop, Attleborough
- 0900 Chase Public House, Thetford
*Free parking available
Swipe left and right
|Wed 26 Feb, 2020