Saturday 13th March 2021
This magnificent red brick Tudor Palace was built by Cardinal Wolsey in 1520 for King Henry VIII. For this Mother’s Day weekend, enjoy an amazing extravaganza of colourful floral displays inspired by five centuries of history at this special event.
Your ticket includes access to the palace, maze and gardens, plus a multi-language audio guide, costumed guided tours, children's activity trails, entry to a living Tudor world, the Young Henry VIII exhibition and much more!
Price includes: entry ticket & luxury executive coach travel
- 0730 Eastons Depot*
- 0740 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 0800 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 0810 Harford Park & Ride*
- 0840 HSBC Bus Stop, Attleborough
- 0900 Chase Public House, Thetford
*Free parking available