Friday 9th October 2020
Set in the beautiful grounds of Hatfield House, Living Crafts will be packed with fresh experiences and creative inspiration. With 100’s of amazing craft stalls, delicious food and drink and a craft workshop where you can have a go or watch demonstrations, this is a must for all craft enthusiasts.
Admission also includes entry to the park and West Garden where you can see the 17th Century knot garden.
- 0730 Eastons Depot*
- 0740 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 0800 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 0810 Harford Park & Ride*
- 0840 HSBC Bus Stop, Attleborough
- 0900 Chase Public House, Thetford
*Free parking available