Wednesday 28th October 2020
Windsor Castle is the oldest and largest inhabited castle in the world. It has been the family home of British kings and queens for almost 1,000 years.
It is an official residence of Her Majesty The Queen, whose standard flies from the Round Tower when she is in residence.
We include standard admission to the castle.
*** Coach Travel only price - £31, please call office to book ***
- 0730 Eastons Depot*
- 0740 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 0800 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 0810 Harford Park & Ride*
- 0840 HSBC Bus Stop, Attleborough
- 0900 Chase Public House, Thetford
*Free parking available
Swipe left and right
|Thu 26 Nov, 2020