Thursday 17th September 2020
Now in its 31st glorious year, The Phantom of the Opera continues to mesmerise and entrance audiences at Her Majesty's Theatre. Far beneath the majesty and splendour of the Paris Opera House, hides the Phantom in a shadowy existence. Shamed by his physical appearance and feared by all, the love he holds for his beautiful protégée Christine Daaé is so strong that even her heart cannot resist.
Venue: Her Majestys Theatre, Haymarket. Show start at 1430.
Stalls - Rows K, L, M, N & O
Royal Circle - Row D
This trip will arrive back at Eastons Depot at around 2100.
- 0730 Eastons Depot*
- 0740 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 0800 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 0810 Harford Park & Ride*
- 0840 HSBC Bus Stop, Attleborough
- 0900 Chase Public House, Thetford
* Free parking available
Swipe left and right
|Thu 17 Sep, 2020