Tuesday 18th August 2020
We travel to Highgrove Gardens near Tetbury.
The Prince of Wales has spent 30 years transforming the grounds of Highgrove into what have been acknowledged as some of the most inspried and innovative gardens in the UK.
The tour lasts approximately 2 hours, and will cover a distance of 2 miles. Visitors will need to bring Valid Photo ID, or 2 Utility Bills for security purposes.
A 2-course lunch will be served on arrival
Please note - this excursion will depart Eastons depot at 5am.
- 0500 Eastons Depot*
- 0510 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 0530 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 0540 Harford Park & Ride*
- 0600 HSBC Bus Stop, Attleborough
- 0620 Chase Public House, Thetford
*Free parking available