Monday 14th September 2020
Originally constructed in the mid-17th Century, Cumberland Lodge has been home to Royals and Dukes. Princess Helena, daughter if Queen Victoria lived here with her husband Prince Christian of Chleswig-Holstein and prior to that, it was the home of the first Duke of Marlborough.
Your visit will allow you to enjoy the splendid interiors, fine furnishings and paintings, and understand more about the past and present day life of this historic building.
You will also visit The Savil Garden for free time.
- 0700 Eastons Depot*
- 0710 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 0730 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 0740 Harford Park & Ride*
- 0810 HSBC Bus Stop, Attleborough
- 0830 Chase Public House, Thetford
*Free parking available