Thursday 10th December 2020
Visit the Castle to see the beautifully decorated rooms, welcoming log fires and twinkling Christmas trees. Follow the Peter Pan themed Christmas trail through the grounds and enjoy a delicious 2 course Christmas lunch.
Experience 700 years of history at the romantic double-moated castle once the childhood home of Anne Boleyn. The splendid rooms contain fine furniture, tapestries, antiques, an important collection of Tudor paintings and two prayer books inscribed and signed by Anne Boleyn herself.
- 0730 Eastons Depot*
- 0740 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 0800 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 0810 Harford Park & Ride*
- 0840 HSBC Bus Stop, Attleborough
- 0900 Chase Public House, Thetford
*Free parking available
Swipe left and right
|Thu 10 Dec, 2020