Tuesday 7th December 2021
Today we take you to the city of dreaming spires which will be filled with festive joy as the Oxford Christmas Market returns to the heart of the city on beautiful and historic Broad Street.
With the sound of choirs singing Christmas carols, market traders offering unusual and handmade gifts, colourful decorations brightening wooden stalls and the aroma of mulled wine and cinnamon drifting in the air - a visit to the Oxford Christmas Market is a truly magical Christmas experience.
- 0700 Eastons Depot*
- 0710 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 0730 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 0740 Harford Park & Ride*
- 0810 HSBC Bus Stop, Attleborough
- 0830 Chase Public House, Thetford
*Free parking available
Swipe left and right
|Tue 7 Dec, 2021