Sunday 13th September 2020
Leeds Castle has been a Norman stronghold; the private property of six of England’s medieval queens; a palace used by Henry VIII and his first wife Catherine of Aragon; a Jacobean country house; a Georgian mansion; an elegant early 20th century retreat for the influential and famous; and in the 21st century, it has become one of the most visited historic buildings in Britain.
See the Castle rooms transformed into works of art using flowers by international award winning florists and floral designers. Take part in floral workshops, talks and demonstrations throughout the event.
- 0730 Eastons Depot*
- 0740 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 0800 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 0810 Thickthorn Park & Ride*
- 0840 HSBC Bus Stop, Attleborough
- 0900 Chase Public House, Thetford
*Free parking available
Swipe left and right
|Sun 13 Sep, 2020