Monday 14th September 2020
We visit the popular St Ives Market where you will have the opportunity to purchase a range of good from local traders.
In the afternoon we head to Ely, the second smallest city in the England and home to the fantastic Norman Cathedral known as the 'Ship of the Fens'.
Price includes return luxury executive coach travel
- 0830 Eastons Depot*
- 0840 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 0900 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 0910 Harford Park & Ride*
- 0940 HSBC Bus Stop, Attleborough
- 1000 Chase Public House, Thetford
*Free parking available
Swipe left and right
|Mon 14 Sep, 2020