Thursday 8th October 2020
You will be welcomed to the Oxford Artisan Distillery for a behind-the-scenes-experience where you will discover the principles that makes their production process of craft spitits so special.
During the 45 minute tour - you will be shown how their vodka, gin, absinthe and rye whisky following every step from grain to bottle.
Free time in Oxford will also be given.
- 0700 Eastons Depot*
- 0710 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 0730 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 0740 Harford Park & Ride*
- 0810 HSBC Bus Stop, Attleborough
- 0830 Chase Public House, Thetford
*Free parking available
Swipe left and right
|Thu 8 Oct, 2020