Saturday 14th November 2020
Birmingham’s Frankfurt Christmas Market is a firm fixture in the city’s annual calendar and, together with the neighbouring Christmas Craft Market, a massive favourite with both residents and visitors to the city from across the UK and Europe.
Birmingham comes alive every winter with the arrival of the Market, a clear sign that Christmas is just around the corner.
With more than 80 stalls there is something for everyone.
Don't forget to visit Primark's flagship store with all of your fashon needs, Disney & Harry Potter themed departments, cafes and beauty salons.
- 0700 Eastons Depot*
- 0710 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 0730 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 0740 Harford Park & Ride*
- 0810 HSBC Bus Stop, Attleborough
- 0830 Chase Public House, Thetford
*Free parking available
Swipe left and right
|Sat 14 Nov, 2020