Wednesday 3rd February 2021
Now in its 31st glorious year, The Phantom of the Opera continues to mesmerise and entrance audiences at Her Majesty's Theatre. Far beneath the majesty and splendour of the Paris Opera House, hides the Phantom in a shadowy existence. Shamed by his physical appearance and feared by all, the love he holds for his beautiful protégée Christine Daaé is so strong that even her heart cannot resist.
Venue: Her Majestys Theatre, Haymarket. Show start at 1930.
- Stalls - Row L & K
- Royal Circle - Row D
- Executive Coach Travel
- Ticket to the show
Adult: £68 ~ Senior £68 ~ Child: £68
- 1230 Eastons Depot*
- 1240 Hellesdon Firs Bus Shelter
- 1300 Norwich, Castle Meadow (Mall entrance)
- 1310 Harford Park & Ride*
- 1340 HSBC Bus Stop, Attleborough
- 1400 Chase Public House, Thetford
*Free parking available